We are a medium-sized, innovative and successful supplier to the paper industry, belonging to an international group. We also produce technical textiles for the wood, plastics, chemical and textile industries.
For the next possible date we are looking for a
Laboratory Engineer/Head of Quality Management (m/f/d)
Your main tasks will be :
- Personnel and technical management of the laboratory and quality testing departments
- Management of quality assurance, control of non-conforming results (internal deviations, customer complaints), development of measures to prevent errors
- Planning, preparation and implementation of internal audits and management reviews; preparation of quality reports
- Preparation and support of external audits (customers, certification bodies)
- Measures for the continuous improvement of internal company processes with regard to quality objectives
- Planning and implementation of product certifications for food contact
- Planning and implementation of measuring equipment monitoring
- Collaboration on projects for product development
You best meet the desired requirement profile if you have an apprenticeship as a chemical-technical assistant or chemical laboratory assistant and a degree, ideally as a graduate engineer in process engineering/chemical engineering or textile engineer, and have knowledge of currentQuality Management standards. A good command of English is required.
We offer a challenging and attractive management position in a successful company with an international environment.
Interested applicants are requested to send their complete application documents to:
Heimbach Specialities AG
Frau Daniela Louges,
Lütticher Straße 63A,